Xomba is billed as “A social network geared toward people who like to write” and is a great place to make money online for creating written content. It is an Adsense sharing site, which means that you split Adsense advertising revenue 50/50 with the site. It’s owned by Internet entrepreneur and writer Nick Veneris and run by a very competent and passionate team based in Florida.
It’s a good place to write and earn. Xombytes are posts a minimum of 150 words and can be about, well, anything you want them to be. You can write about music, politics, the new camera you want to buy, or celebrities and movies. Celeb and movie subjects do really well on this site, so if that’s the kind of thing you write about, mount up.
You can also include a link back to your site in your post, so it can be a helpful way to promote yourself and gain exposure for your content while making money in the process.
Xomblurbs are more like a social bookmarking type of thing, in that they have to include a link to a website or article and only have to be 50 words long.
So why Xomba?
- Get more exposure for yourself and your writing by writing for an established site that already gets substantial traffic.
- Connect with other writers (if you want to)
- Earn money from advertisements displayed
- Dedicated staff and owner who really care about the site and the writers
Sign up for Xomba.com. Let me know if you have any questions.
Meet Abmox, Xomba’s official mascot. Cute, ain’t he?
- Make Money Online Writing at Hubpages
- Make Money on Hubpages by Writing Multiple Hubs on the Same Topic
- Making Money on Hubpages Takes Work
- The How to Make Money Online Myth
- How to Make Money Online with Hubpages