I really believe that 2010 will be the last year that anyone needs to be told that they should have a website for their small business. I think by 2011, every small business owner will have a website or at least a blog.
It just makes sense to promote your business on the Internet. Return on investment can be huge on the Internet since building a web presence really only takes time and effort. If you have money to invest, then you can get that web presence that much faster.
But seriously, if you have a small business, get a website.
Read this article at OutspokenMedia titled: Why Your Small Business Needs a Website in 2010.
- The Internet Makes Small Business Dreams Come True
- 30 Ways to Invoice Clients for Freelancers and Small Businesses
- 3 Reasons to Start an Online Business
- Build Your Online Business Slowly
- The Future of Online Business